Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally present in the human body. HA is the most abundant in the skin
accounting for 50% of the total body HA. In the skin, HA is an element of the extracellular matrix. It has the ability to bind water molecules and is therefore responsible for maintaining the skin moisturized and firm.
Substances commonly known as “fillers” contain hyaluronic acid of various degree of
crosslinking and allow to safely and effectively improve the look of various body parts.
What are the benefits of using hyaluronic acid?
- filling in furrows and wrinkles
- nosolabial folds
- upper lip wrinkles “smoker’s lines”
- “marionette” lines
- horizontal chin wrinkle
- filling in tissue losses (genetic or connected with the ageing process)
- hollow cheeks
- “tear valley”
- shaping the angle of the jaw
- reducing sagging cheeks
- lip shaping/augmentation
- lifting the corners of the mouth
How long do the effects last?
- the first effects: visible on the day of the treatment
- final effects: after approx. 10 days
- the effects last: 6-12 months, depending on the area
Back to the lists of services